Faculty and staff are invited to join in on the hunt June 1-19!
Get outdoors, stay active and earn points to be entered to win a Garmin Fitness Tracker! The Walking Scavenger Hunt is a 10-destination, self-paced hunt inspired by works of art around the University’s main campus. What a great, fun way to move more this summer while exploring the campus! Take a walk with a coworker or enjoy some time for yourself!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Seek out any or all of the 10 scavenger hunt destinations across campus – Use the campus map to help you locate the destinations.
- Each destination has a bonus question to be answered. Figure out the answer to that question – Bring the hunt worksheet with you to jot down your answers as you find them.
- Use the I found it! button associated with each destination you visit to answer the bonus question by June 19.
Click the image of the destination(s) to discover where to find it, a little about it, and the bonus question:
Keep in mind:
- The challenge is self-paced, so it’s up to you to visit one, two or all 10 destinations.
- The more destinations you visit along with submitting the correct answer to the bonus question, the more chances you have to win the fitness tracker!
- Each scavenger hunt question answered correctly equals one point; you can earn a maximum of 10 points.
- You will earn one point for each question answered correctly, 1 point = one chance to win, 2 points = 2 chances to win, 3 points = 3 chances to win etc…
- All submissions need to be entered by June 19.
To see more works of art across campus, visit Art on Campus.