Carebridge provides services in a variety of ways. See the Carebridge: Personal Help for Work and Life brochure [PDF] for more details!
In addition to independent, confidential, local counseling, the new model with Carebridge offers:
- Licensed, credentialed counselors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- A broad network of local counselors in all University locations in the United States and – by early 2016 – abroad*
- Six confidential, free, face-to-face or phone counseling sessions and seamless integration with University medical plan coverage for additional sessions as needed
- On-site crisis intervention, counseling and support in the event of a campus emergency
- Online and telephone support in a variety of work-life areas such as child and elder care, personal finance, parenting and smoking cessation, among others
- Abundant work-life and wellness resources online at myliferesource.com; the University’s access code is: WY6CE.
*Anyone traveling internationally over the next several months can connect with Carebridge via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed, credentialed counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling Carebridge at 800.437.0911 via email at email@example.com.