- The Monday Campaign: Quit and Stay Quit Monday
Carebridge, our Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) can help!
The full suite of Carebridge’s comprehensive services and resources are available to all those eligible to participate in the University’s medical plan, including benefits-eligible faculty and staff, graduate assistants and retirees, as well as their dependents.
- Information & Resources: Carebridge Wellness Resource Specialists will provide educational information and resources to help callers learn about preparing for and remaining tobacco free. Resources include community-based support as well as internet and phone-based support. Carebridge Cessation Flyer
- FSAP Telephonic Consultations: Carebridge provides short-term telephonic consultations with behavioral health clinicians and wellness coaches to assist individuals with cutting back or quitting their tobacco habit.
- FSAP Counseling Carebridge: FSAP referrals are available for in-person counseling for tobacco dependence as well as co-morbid conditions such as stress, depression and anxiety.
- Website: Carebridge member website, www.myliferesource.com, has many articles, interactive assessments and health modules available to assist employees and their family members with reaching their wellness goals. The University’s member access code is WY6CE.
- Workshop-on-Demand: View this video on tobacco cessation to help provide you with a starting point and strategies to become tobacco free.