Creating awareness for a variety of wellness-related opportunities both on and off-campus as well as designating a “hub” within your department for wellness announcements and resources for faculty and staff.
The best placement for bulletin boards are throughout faculty/staff areas (lunch rooms, break rooms, and announcement locations). If possible, place near copy machine, water cooler, or near your work station so co-workers can direct questions to you as their Wellness Champion.
Potential board content
- Header: Syracuse University Wellness Initiative logo
- Subscribe to our email list postcard
- Program flyers you receive, information about upcoming events and encourage
- Toolkit resources and materials (*New content will be available each month!)
- Healthy Recipe of the Month (in toolkit)
- Suggestion area (then pass the ideas to us!)
- Trigger messages: Short statements to highlight pertinent information
Examples: “Your health & safety matter”, or “Have you seen your doctor lately?”or “Don’t forget to breathe deeply today!”
- Positive/Encouraging messaging
Examples: Enjoy your day! One day at a time
Always keep the content fresh and current!