Overall health and well-being
- Excellus BCBS Member Care Management: For little questions or big health-related challenges, the Excellus BlueCross BlueShield Member Care Management team is here. This is a team of healthcare professionals that can provide support and guidance for your overall health and well-being.
- Diabetes Management and Nutrition Resources: The SUBlue, SUOrange and SUPro medical plan options provide support for people with newly diagnosed diabetes as well those who have been managing this chronic condition for many years.
- Active&Fit Direct™ Program: Whether you’re ready to kick-start your routine—or just looking to level up—the Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 11,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $75 (plus taxes) to start, then just $25 per month (plus taxes). In addition, you can choose to participate for free and the program provides free access to 200 on-demand videos.
- Fitness Your Way™ by Tivity Health™: Fitness Your Way™ by Tivity Health™ is a great way to get healthy and feel good on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work out at any network fitness location, on your time and on a budget that you can live with. It’s one of the most flexible, affordable and accessible ways to adopt a healthy lifestyle and remain committed to it.
- WW (formerly Weight Watchers): Syracuse University’s partnership with WW (previously Weight Watchers) is ongoing! Active benefits-eligible Syracuse University faculty or staff members interested in weight management have the opportunity to participate in WW for a discounted rate.
- Medical benefit resources: If you are enrolled in the University’s health benefits coverage through SUBlue, SUOrange or SUPro, you and your enrolled family members are eligible to receive coverage at no cost to you for prescription drugs and FDA-approved over-the-counter products to help you quit tobacco.
- Carebridge resources: The full suite of Carebridge’s comprehensive services and resources are available to all those eligible to participate in the University’s medical plan, including benefits-eligible faculty and staff, and their dependents.
- Community resources: If you are ready to quit smoking or using tobacco, there are a variety of resources in the community that have helped many smokers and tobacco users take that first step!