Licensed, credentialed counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling Carebridge at 800.437.0911 (TTY:711). (For matters that do not need immediate assistance, you can email Carebridge at firstname.lastname@example.org; a response will be received within one business day.)
The University’s benefit provides six confidential, free, face-to-face or phone counseling sessions and seamless integration with University medical plan coverage for additional sessions as needed.
- The free six sessions is per individual per problem per year; you may call back for additional sessions on same issue one year from the date of initial request.
- There is a broad network of local counselors in all University locations in the United States and abroad.
A member of the administrative team answers every call, who will then transfer you to a licensed counselor available to:
- Listen to your concerns
- Help identify the source of the problem
- Work with you to bring about solutions through short-term counseling and, if necessary,
- Help with a referral for continued or specialized care. Counselors will find providers who participate in your medical plan’s provider network if continued specialized care is needed
Individuals have unlimited phone consultations with master’s level clinicians who can help with crisis situations and/or immediate concerns from individuals who need guidance but do not necessarily want ongoing counseling.
Life Management Services
Parenting— College Planning — Elder Care — Child Care — and more…
Individuals can speak with specialists in the given area an unlimited number of times over the phone for information, resources and referrals. Carebridge does not recommend specific resources or providers but gives individuals tools in picking qualified providers that meet the individual’s needs.
Achieving financial stability is important to your overall well-being, Carebridge can help.
Carebridge Personal Finance Specialists are available via telephonic consultation to provide personalized financial education resources and budgeting tools. Individuals can speak with a money management specialist an unlimited number of times. Common concerns are assessing current finances, establishing savings, handling college costs, retirement and estate planning.
Individuals are eligible for a 30-minute free consultation per issue with a local attorney; they can retain attorney at discounted rate (25% off) — cannot be used for employment/labor law, second opinions, or third party requests.
Seeking employee assistance services in our global community?
Please see Workplace Options International EAP.