In addition to independent, confidential, local counseling, the new model with Carebridge offers:
- Licensed, credentialed counselors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- A broad network of local counselors in all University locations in the United States and abroad
- Six confidential, free, face-to-face or phone counseling sessions and seamless integration with University medical plan coverage for additional sessions as needed
- On-site crisis intervention, counseling and support in the event of a campus emergency
- Online and telephone support in a variety of work-life areas such as child and elder care, personal finance, parenting and smoking cessation, among others
- Abundant work-life and wellness resources online at myliferesource.com; the University’s access code is: WY6CE.
For those seeking employee assistance services in our global community, please see Chestnut Global Faculty and Staff Assistance Program.
Licensed, credentialed counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling Carebridge at 800.437.0911 via email at email@example.com.